All requests for advice/appointments/documentation should be requested via an e-Consult as this helps our practice team deal with each request in a timely and safe manner.
The benefits include:
- Improved/speeded up access to clinical expertise as e-Consults are triaged throughout the day
- A streamlined ‘patient journey’ – request dealt with by the most appropriate member of practice team
- 24/7 ability for you to request advice
- A reduction in the number of patients who do not attend for their appointment without notifying us
- No waiting on the phone for you
Please note: Our Reception Team are happy to help patients who are vulnerable and need assistance
If you have a long term condition or something that requires IMMEDIATE or URGENT attention please contact our reception team
If you are prompted to send a photo to us, please note that:
- You should not send photos of intimate areas (e.g. genital region, breasts). If you would like a GP to have a look at this area, please discuss it with them first.
- By sending us photos, you consent to us storing the images on your records for use in your medical care.
Welcome to The Albion Surgery