Children and Young People's Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health
An event for parents and care givers of young people aged 11+ in Bexley. Hear from health professionals and service experts and find out about the support, advice and resources available in the borough.
Monday 21st June 2021
7.00pm - 8.30pm
Register for your free space via Eventbrite: www.tinyurl.com/NHSBexleyWebinar
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, all requests for advice/appointments/documentation should be requested via an e-Consult as this helps our practice team deal with each request in a timely and safe manner.
The benefits include:
- Improved/speeded up access to clinical expertise as e-Consults are triaged throughout the day and answered within 48 hours
- A streamlined ‘patient journey’ – request dealt with by the most appropriate member of practice team
- 24/7 ability for you to request advice (NB: e-Consults only looked at during the working week from Monday to Friday)
We understand that some of our patients may find completing an e-Consult form challenging and we want to reassure our patients that our Reception Team/Care Navigators are happy to signpost patients to a central support hub where care navigators will assist with the completion of the e-Consult form.
If you have a medical condition that requires IMMEDIATE or URGENT attention, for example patients who are receiving cancer treatment; patients who are receiving palliative care; patients with a learning difficulty, please contact our reception/care navigator team for further advice.
Using eConsult at the weekends
If you require support over the weekend (including bank holidays) you can still use the eConsult service for self-help and pharmacy advice regarding your condition.
if you have a medical problem and you're not sure what to do, please use the 111 online service which you can access here - NHS 111 online
As always for immediate emergencies, call 999.
If you are prompted to send a photo to us, please note that:
- You should not send photos of intimate areas (e.g. genital region, breasts). If you would like a GP to have a look at this area, please discuss it with them first.
- By sending us photos, you consent to us storing the images on your records for use in your medical care.
SMS Messaging Service
You will automatically receive information by text message e.g. reminders of the date & time of your next booked appointment, if you are due a review etc.
If you are 16 or over, and you are not sure you are registered for this please speak to reception. To OPT OUT of this service please speak to reception or ring the surgery: 020 8304 8334
Welcome to The Albion Surgery